A Christ-centered, classical school in Baltimore, MD
Please note: For the 2019-2020 school year, Cambridge will be transitioning to our new campus at 6200 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21212. More information is available at www.cambridgeschool.org/new-campus.
1. SCHEDULE A PARENT TOUR WITH OUR DIRECTOR of admissions, DEBBIE MARTINEZ.
2. SUBMIT APPLICATION - APPLY ONLINE OR SUBMIT A HARD COPY. WE REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE $50 APPLICATION FEE for the 2019-2020 school year.
3. DOCUMENTATION FROM YOUR CHILD'S CURRENT SCHOOL - YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTS HERE AND YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL WILL SEND THEM ONCE THEY ARE COMPLETE.
*APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY December 14, 2018 FOR FEBRUARY 21ST NOTIFICATION.
4. PARENT INTERVIEW - A member of our admissions committee will call to schedule this with your family.
5. STUDENT VISIT/SHADOW DAY - YOUR CHILD WILL SPEND A DAY AT CAMBRIDGE AND FOLLOW A SCHEDULE TYPICAL FOR HIS OR HER GRADE LEVEL. this will be scheduled after we have received your application and supporting documentation.
6. ADMISSION TESTING - TESTING DATES ARE JANUARY 12tH FOR K-2ND GRADE ADMISSION AND JANUARY 26TH FOR 3RD-8TH GRADE ADMISSION.
7. REVIEWAND DECISION - THE ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE WILL REVIEW YOUR CHILD'S APPLICATION, TESTING RESULTS, AND OTHER DOCUMENTS IN ORDER TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. FAMILIES WILL BE NOTIFIED ON FEBRUARY 21, 2019.