Tuition 2017-18

Kindergarten

  • Three-day program   $8,585
  • Five-day program   $11,715

Grades 1-5    $11,715

Grades 6-8     $11,825

 

Multi-Child Discount

  • 2nd child   3% discount
  • 3rd child   25% discount
  • 4th or more children  50% discount
 

Tuition, which is subject to change year-to-year, covers all educational activities including field trips, books, and some school supplies. A 5% non-refundable enrollment deposit is due with the contract. Families may choose to pay the remaining 95% of the tuition balance in one of the following ways:

  • Single payment
    Due July 1
  • Bi-annual payments
    Two equal payments due on July 1 and December 1
  • Monthly payment plan
    We offer an interest-free payment plan with a variety of convenient payment options administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS). This ten-month plan gives families the option of paying equal installments beginning May 1 and ending February 1.