2. SUBMIT APPLICATION - Beginning October 1, 2019, you can APPLY ONLINE. We require a non-refundable $50 application fee for the 2020-2021 school year.
3. DOCUMENTATION FROM YOUR CHILD'S CURRENT SCHOOL - YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTS HERE AND YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL WILL SEND THEM ONCE THEY ARE COMPLETE.
*APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED after october 1 and BY December 13, 2019 FOR FEBRUARY 21st NOTIFICATION.
4. PARENT INTERVIEW - A member of our admissions committee will call to schedule this with your family after we have received all supporting documentation.
5. STUDENT VISIT/SHADOW DAY - YOUR CHILD WILL SPEND A DAY AT CAMBRIDGE AND FOLLOW A SCHEDULE TYPICAL FOR HIS OR HER GRADE LEVEL. this will be scheduled after we have received your application and supporting documentation.
6. ADMISSION TESTING - TESTING DATES ARE JANUARY 11tH FOR K-2ND GRADE ADMISSION AND JANUARY 25TH FOR 3RD-8TH GRADE ADMISSION.
7. REVIEWAND DECISION - THE ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE WILL REVIEW YOUR CHILD'S APPLICATION, TESTING RESULTS, AND OTHER DOCUMENTS IN ORDER TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. FAMILIES WILL BE NOTIFIED ON FEBRUARY 21, 2020.